Mon-Fri 8:00 to 16:00
Sat-Sun for pre-announced visit
The permanent exhibition is the reconstruction until September 2005 closed!
Záhorie permanent exhibition of the museum consists of two parts, the original and later.
In the entrance hall - the Hall is on the front wall of the large-format map Záhorie, documenting the collecting area of the museum, and places the characters in Záhorie. On the sides are skillfully artistic character selected by Záhorský communities, designed by the seals of 17 to 19 century. Key figures of characters are patrons of parish churches, employee or speaking motives.
The second part of the initial exposure, which is named after the founder blahovskou room is architecturally fleshed carved central pillar and the richly decorated ceiling.
Rotunda of St. George
Exposure in the national cultural monument was opened in 1992. Rotunda comes from the first half of the 13th century when it was a feudal church. Gothic reconstruction went beyond 1372.Vtedy began to build fortifications. Rotunda has been incorporated into the AET and fortification systému.Horna part served as a watch tower, the lower part filled the chapel still function.
From this period, the interior is preserved fragments of wall paintings with motifs of the legend of St. George.
Recent changes in the Baroque style from the mid-17th century.
In 1991, two areas in the permanent exhibition gallery established Koreszku Julius, painter, landscape designer, who was born in 1895 in Infant and died in 1958 in Skalica.